Term & Condition
Your account abligations
Valid Prescription required
When you are fitted for eyeglasses by your eye care practitioner, they should provide you with a paper copy of your prescription. Keep in mind that eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions can be different.
You hereby certify that you have a valid prescription for the eyeglasses that you are ordering. You represent and warrant EyeD Optics by placing an order that your information you enter into the site is valid and true and matches exactly your prescription as provided by your eye care provider. You further certify that you will renew your prescription in accordance with your eye care providers suggested regime. You understand that we will not fulfill your order unless you have a valid prescription. You hereby consent to our contacting your eye care provider, or providing a copy of your original prescription to us, if necessary, to verify your prescription information and any other necessary information.
Color and Product description
We try our very best to display as accurately as possible the colors and design on our site. Depending on your monitor the actual colors may vary, and we cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any color will be accurate. If a product offered by EyeD Optics is not as described it is your duty to return it in unused condition. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
We will issue a full refund (excluding shipping) to the credit or debit card, or for a one-time- use 100% store credit (excluding shipping) or replacement of goods in all instances where:
- 1. Products supplied to the wrong specification as your prescription
- 2. Products are supplied damaged
- 3. Product is returned within 30 days of purchase
If you have a return you should contact our customer services to request a return authorization (RA) number.
To obtain your Return RA # follow the following steps:
- 1. Call or email us with the 30-day warranty period
- 2. The eyeglasses and any accessories must be in the package
- 3. A note with the RA number and a brief description of the issue that caused you to return the glasses.
- 4. If you believe the prescription was made incorrectly please provide a copy of your prescription from your eye doctor so that we can inspect the glasses and determine if they were made according to the prescription.
- 5. Mail the glasses, via United States Postal Service First Class Mail Parcel to: 6546546 home Fountain valley, ca 92708
- 6. You must pay the shipping fee to mail the glasses to us. If the glasses are found to have a manufacturing defect or made incorrectly we will refund you your shipping fee.
If you feel there is a manufacturing error, return the glasses for inspection within the 30-day warranty period. If our inspections show the glasses were made incorrectly, we will remake them for you at no charge. Defects in the anti-reflective (AR) coating and transition lenses are warrantied for one year from purchase date of receipt. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the frames, lenses or coatings.
Replacement frames broke outside warranty
You can reorder the replacement frame, for half price. Once you get the replacement frame just swap the lenses out of the old frame and into the new one.
California consumer warning
For California residents, Proposition 65 warning: Polycarbonate products contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.